Legal Bloc Journal is an academic monthly published journal. Primary purpose of Legal Bloc Journal is to inculcate a culture of research among the Academicians, Research Scholars and students, to be an important academic forum which promotes legal discussion and awareness in the community. To ensure quality of our publication and to better serve the peers in academic circle, we have strong editorial board of legal luminaries.
Legal Bloc Journal accepts academic submissions for it’s upcoming May issue (Vol.III Issue IV) in the form of articles, notes, case comments and book reviews.
Legal Bloc Journal does not restrict itself to any particular area of law and welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is relevant, up to date and original.
Nature of Submissions:
- Articles (5000-10000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews (2000-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments (1500-3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
*Book Review should specify all relevant information relating to the book reviewed such as the name(s) of the author(s) and editor(s), edition of the book reviewed, year of publication, Name of publisher and place of publication.
- Format of Submission: Submissions must be in electronic form only. All submissions must be MS-Word-processed. Main text should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with line spacing 1.15.
- Abstract: All submissions must contain an abstract of about 250 to 300 words describing the relevant points of discussion attempted in the paper and the relevant conclusions drawn.
- Headings: The main title should be centred, typed in Times New Roman and emphasised in bold with font size 14. The sub-titles must be left indented, emphasized in bold with font size 12.
- Citation: Bluebook (19th edi.) Citation.
Co-authorship is allowed.
Cover Letter: The cover letter shall contain the name of the author, institutional affiliation, title and category of the submission. Submissions should be sent in .doc or .docx format only.
Deadline: May 20, 2017
All manuscripts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Dr.) Faizan Mustafa, Vice-Chancellor, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- (Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute, Delhi
- GP Tripathi, Director, MATS Law School, Raipur
- Benarji Chakka, Associate Prof. of Law, National Law University, Assam
- Raghul Sudheesh, Legal Journalist and law school mentor
- Niteesh Kumar Upadhyay; Faculty of Law, ILNU, Ahmedabad
- S. Nandkumar: Adv., Supreme Court of India